Monday, August 1, 2016

Day one is in the books

After nearly four years of planning the day finally arrived in which the actual work began.

Today we got off to a good start with six of the greens and approaches stripped completely of turf. Four of the greens and approaches were rototilled and two of the greens have been floated back out. We have put our self in a great position to hit our timeline goals, but I am still realistic that we have a long way to go. Great effort by the entire team today.

Below is a video of what could possibly be my new favorite piece of equipment. Meet the Rotadarion.